ML Ring Embossed
Trendy and easy-to-wear, the ManLuu embossed Cane ring is an everyday companion. The ring features a thick band, simple finish, and is delicately engraved with the ManLuu Cane pattern on each side.
Width: 16 mm / .63 inches
The ManLuu fine jewelry collection is produced by local artisans in the New York City-based ManLuu Atelier. Created exclusively of recycled 18k gold and lab-grown diamond, 18k gold vermeil, and sterling silver (92.5% pure silver), each piece is handcrafted and finished with meticulous attention to detail.
ManLuu products are proudly made in the USA. By leveraging local talents and expertise, the House of ManLuu is able to minimize its carbon footprint and assure ethical sourcing as well as the highest standards of quality.
All purchases are wrapped and delivered in the ManLuu Collection signature blue box and fastened with luxurious and vibrant ML tie dye blue ribbons.
The House of ManLuu uses precious, responsibly sourced materials and the highest standards in design and craftsmanship. Any variation in each product is due to the small-scale nature of our manufacturing process.
We want you to enjoy your accessory as long as possible. ManLuu fine jewelry is crafted using the finest materials, including 18k gold, 18k gold vermeil and sterling silver (92.5% pure silver), allowing for both durability and a lustrous appearance. With proper care, you can preserve the beauty of your ManLuu creations for years to come.
- Take time to ensure that cosmetics, perfumes, hair sprays, hand sanitizers and other alcohol-based solutions are dry on your skin before putting on your jewelry. Repeated contact with such chemicals can cause materials to dull or oxidize.
- Remove your jewelry when bathing, preparing meals, doing chores, using cleaning products, or performing strenuous physical activities.
- Wearing your jewelry in very humid, or salty environments (such as the beach, sauna, or pool) is not recommended as it can cause the materials to discolor, tarnish or disintegrate prematurely.
Cleaning Your Jewelry
ManLuu jewelry may be cleaned with lukewarm water (not more than 30°C / 86°F ). Brushing is not recommended. Be sure to dry your accessory completely before polishing with a soft polishing cloth (a specialized jewelry cloth is recommended, e.g. 50% polyester / 50% nylon).
Protecting Your Jewelry
- Place each piece in the soft pouch provided at purchase and keep it safely away from dust, moisture, heat and humidity.
- Protect your piece from external shocks and be careful to store each piece separately to avoid damage caused by contact with other items.
- Immersion in water or the use of any chemicals may cause irreversible damage.