DouDou Pendant necklace, 18K Yellow Gold and Princess Cut Diamond
Handcrafted in 18-karat gold, this adjustable 16 DouDou Pendant necklace is enriched with striking princess cut diamond.
- 18K yellow gold
- Measures 16", adjustable up to 14"
- Chain 1.95mm
- Finished with a lobster clasp
- 20mm pendant
- Princess cut diamonds 0.15 carats
- Made in New York
Available on special request in White and Rose Gold
The ManLuu fine jewelry collection is produced by local artisans in the New York City-based ManLuu Atelier. Created exclusively of 18k gold and natural diamonds, 18k gold vermeil, and sterling silver (92.5% pure silver), each piece is handcrafted and finished with meticulous attention to detail.
ManLuu products are proudly made in the USA. By leveraging local talents and expertise, the House of ManLuu is able to minimize its carbon footprint and assure ethical sourcing as well as the highest standards of quality.
All purchases are wrapped and delivered in the ManLuu Collection signature box and fastened with luxurious and vibrant ML tie dye blue ribbons.
The House of ManLuu uses precious, responsibly sourced materials and the highest standards in design and craftsmanship. Any variation in each product is due to the small-scale nature of our manufacturing process.
We want you to enjoy your accessory as long as possible. ManLuu fine jewelry is crafted using the finest materials, including 18k gold, 18k gold vermeil and sterling silver (92.5% pure silver), allowing for both durability and a lustrous appearance. With proper care, you can preserve the beauty of your ManLuu creations for years to come.
- Take time to ensure that cosmetics, perfumes, hair sprays, hand sanitizers and other alcohol-based solutions are dry on your skin before putting on your jewelry. Repeated contact with such chemicals can cause materials to dull or oxidize.
- Remove your jewelry when bathing, preparing meals, doing chores, using cleaning products, or performing strenuous physical activities.
- Wearing your jewelry in very humid, or salty environments (such as the beach, sauna, or pool) is not recommended as it can cause the materials to discolor, tarnish or disintegrate prematurely.
Cleaning Your Jewelry
ManLuu jewelry may be cleaned with lukewarm water (not more than 30°C / 86°F ). Brushing is not recommended. Be sure to dry your accessory completely before polishing with a soft polishing cloth (a specialized jewelry cloth is recommended, e.g. 50% polyester / 50% nylon).
Protecting Your Jewelry
- Place each piece in the soft pouch provided at purchase and keep it safely away from dust, moisture, heat and humidity.
- Protect your piece from external shocks and be careful to store each piece separately to avoid damage caused by contact with other items.
- Immersion in water or the use of any chemicals may cause irreversible damage.
While we are confident that every piece from the House of ManLuu will meet your highest expectations, we understand that exchanges or returns may occasionally be required.
Please note that requests for exchanges or returns should be made within 10 days after the delivery of your order.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. Refunds will not be made for broken or damaged items with scuffs, marks, scratches or signs of wear. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Once your returned or exchanged item has been received and processed you will receive a notification email. Please allow 24 to 72 hours for processing your request. You will receive a follow-up email with detailed information about your exchange, store credit, or refund.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate and resolve any issues.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please contact us if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.